Monday, February 28, 2011

Are Your Daydreams Your WIP's?

My mind is always running some sort of daydream.  Now don't get me wrong, when it's time to focus, I do.  However, I always seem to have some sort of "picture" in my head.  Daydreaming has always been a huge part of my life.  I invision so much--the house already clean, finished with work and already home, winning the lottery and me holding the check--the list could go on and on.  If I could put my daydreams straight to paper, I might have a completed WIP! 

What does it say about one's self when you are always looking at the dream?  I feel in most parts of my life, I'm happy.  I have a wonderful son, awesome parents, I'm blessed in so many ways---but I always seem to look to the "right" and wonder, "What if I had gone in THAT direction?"  I think I ask myself that daily.

I opted out of therapy....

No comments:

Post a Comment