Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Do You Do It?

Now that is a question isn't it?  Well, after you have thought about it for a hot minute, I'm actually talking about reading.  Do you have an e-reader or do you actually hold a page turning book?  I have a Kindle 3 as well as the iPad.  The Kindle 3 is best for reading at the beach and just outdoors, while my iPad goes everywhere else with me.  I have found that my eyes do not hurt as much on the iPad as they do on the Kindle.  I think it is the backlighting and larger screen. 

The ease of an e-reader is so addicting.  To be hands free to lift your coffee cup without the book closing or to prop it up on your lap or pillow and not have it fall off---love it---e-reader addict for sure!!

So, back to my question, "How do you do it?"



No comments:

Post a Comment